Win a Book Signed by Bobby Daniel!
You could win a copy of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch signed by Bobby Daniel!
We’re giving away 1 copy of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch signed by Bobby Daniel. Bobby signed this book during Jeremy’s recent visit to his home in Seymour, Texas. If you love Texas cowboys and the Waggoner Ranch, you’ll want to win this book!
Have a friend who loves Texas cowboys? Be sure to share this contest with them!
This campaign is not sponsored by, associated with, or administered by Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like the Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch Facebook page. and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 21, 2017 10:00 am CST and ending February 26, 2017 at 11:59 pm. All online entries must be received by February 26, 2017 at 11:59 pm in order to be counted.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cowboysofthewaggonerranch/ and commenting on the Facebook post linked above. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one copy of the book Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch signed by Bobby Daniel. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch. Winner will be notified on our Facebook page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COWBOYS OF THE WAGGONER RANCH‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch, anyone acting on behalf ofCowboys of the Waggoner Ranch, and Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions:Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondCowboys of the Waggoner Ranch’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken byCowboys of the Waggoner Ranch.Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cowboys of the Waggoner Ranch reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessCowboys of the Waggoner Ranch and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.